Sunday, October 12, 2008





don't know since when i have this blogging-once-a-week habit. getting lazier.

and my week was awful, tons of assignments to do but internet connection down pula.

for what reason i'm not sure, i called the stuuuupid streamyx for few times but it just won't get me to the person,
gahhh i hate automated phone system.

but thanks to the stupid connection,
i had a very good reason to stay over at baby's house on friday night. hahaha.
to do assignments kononnya.


now i think i've done most of the ASSignments, for my part la. but there are too many, i'm kinda confused.
been nerding in front of my computer for whole day long. My eyes are tired.


back to friday? decided to attend Business Computing lecture even though it was replaced at 2 to 4p.m.
but it turned out to be a short lecture, one hour only.


and so we went to one utama, baby and i.
the rest went to pyramid.

we watched House Bunny, the bimbotic show. i thought it is.

but it is a very bimbotic movie indeed haha.

and there are meanings behind the movie, go figure yourself. my english isn't that good to explain it. =D



we had our early dinner at Fish & Co. Not bad. haha.the left over. haha

then shopped around and i found that baby has serious face problem, always cannot find the size of the clothes she likes.

but the same goes to me, i always, always!! always cannot find the size of the shoes i want!!!

the adidas incident explains it all. i paid for weeks already, still haven't arrived yet my football boots!!! gimme my boots!!


i want that Zara shoes!!

i want both the shoes!!! right away!




have a great week ahead people, and wish me luck on my assignments and presentation!

iloveU.

No comments: