Monday, April 21, 2008

TADAA! this will be the first time i start blogging! and the reason why i decided to start blogging today is erm..so when people ask me "when did you start bloggin?", then i'd tell them i start exactly at 18. alright i know that's kinda lame but who cares la. =D the other main reason is actually because i don't really know what to write, and i have no beautiful words to express myself everyday. and my blog would probably make people who reading this fall asleep. heh



oh yah. just for your information, today is my birthday! 20th of april, and i mean 20th of april every single year. i'm at legal age now, to do things that were prohibited to me before today. hahaha in another word, i gotta be more responsible to everything i do from now on. not to say i wasn't responsible before this la. O_o
havta act like an Adult!


hmm..let's talk about what i did today.hope this sounds interesting to you guys. haha.

on 19th of april, around 9 or 10 pm. i went to meet jessie ,and her friends suki and pm at ss2, the all time full-housed mamak stall called Murni before we go to Poppy.
i had DOUBLE CHEESE NuN, my all time favourite. hoho after we finished eating, suki and pm left and they headed down to KL while jessi and i waiting for alexx coming back from airport. we chatted, played with my camera, called alexx for hundred times, then we stoned for an hour+++ at the mamak. jessi almost gone crazy cuz she planned to reached KL before 12. hahah in the end alexx reached at 11.40+, so we FLIED down to Poppy.


ALEXX and JESSI were the first ones who wished me Happy birthday cuz we were on our way to poppy and stucked in traffic jam. thank you so much guys. then my phone started to ring la, lots of people greeted me too! thank you all very much again. didn't know there are so many of you could remember my birthday. T_T



a few photos to tell the story, only few of us were in the photos cuz i forgot to take with the others. T_T





alexx, wil and jessie. my face was reeeally red but i wasn't drunk! x)















the dancefloor. i was quite blur, and i guess alexx was blur too. jessie was high. haha
and the guy behind me was sweating like a pig. xD












i didn't drink much cuz i need to drive. but they finished it i guess.
see! told ya i'm a responsible dude.













alexx and jessie.
i like this photo, they looked happy. haha
taken by wil. =P










7++ p.m, 20th of april.
the so-called birthday celebration isn't done yet, i went to have dinner with weiyee, chengwoon, and dik huey in a place called metro prima. a place fulled with steamboat restaurants. so obviously we had steamboat la =D



so i'll let the photos do the talking part.








steamboaaat! it doesn't look as good as it taste.
















wei yee, who didn't want to take any photo.
and the 'berhenti' sign. =_=















this could be the photo of the day.
my mouth is burning and smoke coming out from my mouth. LOL












dik huey and chengwoon. chengwoon looks a lil bit gay here. haha














last snap shot before i send them all home after dinner.











alright, i guess that's all for the first chapter of my blog.
thank you people who celebrated with me! and those who greeted me as well ! =D
i love you all.
and once again happy birthday to me and my blog.



have a good night people. =)

4 comments:

UZ said...

Was just dropping by =)

Anonymous said...

happy belated birthday la titi

GoldenWriter90 said...

heya dude.. kim here. woah.. happy belated birthday.. sorry.. din have ur msn, frenster, nor ur hp >_< wad a fren i am.. =x anyways.. pls fill me up wid ur details. xDD maxpayne1990@hotmail.com add me frenster,msn and hp... later u add me den i let u knw =p

nice parttay.. ^^ 18 edy.. woots.. can go so called prohibitted places.. lalala.. jkjk xDD

GoldenWriter90 said...

oh yeah one more thing.. go to settings=> formatting => go down and change the time zone xDD +8GMT KL