Tuesday, June 28, 2011

God's test.



hope i could think of a title by the end of this post..


Apparently blogging has became something so two thousand and eight, but no doubt it's still a very good (and only) way to express myself, sort of like talking to myself. Just doesn't make me look as stupid as really talking to myself.


think i've been crying too much since i got here (Perth), for various reasons.


and lately, a series of unlucky events are happening one after another, and i'm not sure whether has it came to an.
so many shits that i don't know where to start. Maybe if i put all in point form can make everything more concise and sound less terrible -,-



  1. i lost my futsal boots (my important half)
  2. i sprained my knee
  3. friend's car got broken in
  4. i lost my bag in the car burglary
  5. my new camera is in the bag
  6. the ipad 2 as well
  7. and a B-Class car key (my godsis' car)
  8. not to mentioned my passport
  9. and everything else which is in the bag
  10. i twisted my ankle (at home -_-)
  11. and i found out my visa is expiring soon but i can't renew it without the passport
  12. the passport needs roughly 2 freakin months to be done
  13. worst of all, i need to face it almost alone.

i know, people tell me this is part of growing up, but i didn't expect all these shits come at the same time while i'm 2000 miles away from home.

you know what makes me sadder? it's when you mom thought you're immature enough to caused all these troubles (well to me it's out of my control), and there are some misunderstanding in between which i really lazy to explain.

at this point of time, i'm really disappointed with myself and everything else, every little things frustrate me..


after all these things, the only way (seriously) that i can release my anger and frustration is football, but my leg chooses to fail me as well. The pain makes me even hard to run, what the fuck else can i do?


God, i'm not hoping you to solve all the problems for me, but please grant me the strength to do it myself..

i'm smiling but it's close to tears.

man..these times are hard..