Monday, September 29, 2008

booo!

i am a lousy actor.
seriously, i can't act, i can't act.

i can't do sad face, cannot cry, and my happy face doesn't look happy at all.
sigh. i guess those like Andy Lau or Jackie Chan or Hugh Jackman were really born with their acting talent.

went for a shooting at somewhere i don't know today, for the first time i need to act in front of camera and i tell you what, it wasn't easy at all unless you're trained or born with the talent.

the story was like this, i was someone's son, my so-called mother in the movie was going to die very soon, and my so-called father was not there instead he was in somewhere else. My father was needed to sign the operation agreement in order to save my mum.

so in the end my so-called mother died by the time my so-called father arrived.
i was required to CRY and then look at the father ferociously, then continue to cry again.
that's basically all. hahaha.

it's okay if you don't understand what i'm trying to tell, it's not important. LOL.

it's only a few scenes, less than 5 i think? but i took MANY shots.
wasting people's time and energy, damn depressing la.
put too much EyeMore, my eyes don't feel good now. damn it.

anyhow, it was quite an experience. and owhh, the paid wasn't that high at all. =_=

and now i know acting isn't as easy as we think, one simple scene needs to be shot in many angles, and it might take up to few hours just to finish a few minutes long scene.

forgot to take photos today, plus i don't really have time to take.

ahh.. i want to do my assignments! i want to play futsal! (stupid Adidas, takes so long to transfer the boots, my legs very itchy you know!!)

i want my girlfriend!! don't know when only can see you ah baby.
i miss you, i miss you, i miss you.

enough said.

iloveU.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how cum you're acting? where? what show?