Wednesday, October 14, 2009

do you know what it feels like


i'm at college now, 5 hours break.

yeah 5 hours, don't give me the "wtf" face. haha

i'm actually doing my accounting and management assignments, but then i came across something funny.
well at least to me.


Cat fights between BMW, AUDI, SUBARU and BENTLEY.



it started out with this joker, putting an ad like this.


can you feel the sarcasm! can you?!



then Audi fights back with this.






and wtf, Subaru joined the fights, and i wonder how to compare Subaru with BMW and AUDI.






alright, someone finally can't stand all these shits and stood up,
said nothing but showed a finger


 BENTLEY.


haha it's funny! laugh with me. =_=

anyway, that's all i want to share. gonna resume my work.

good day peppa!

iloveU


No comments: