Thursday, December 11, 2008

i got robbed.






okay la, i was just joking. hehe

but WHAT THE F! i don't know who or what would do that to my car.

it's just a tiny little Myvi.. why have to mess with him? T-T

better don't let me find out who or what uncivilized being did that or i'll tear it into 2 pieces. damn.

the moment i saw what happened to my car, i ran away and burst into tears.

so i drive it all the way to some shop to replace with a new one. xD
replace with a new mirror, not a new car unfortunately. =_=

the grease monkey who replaced the mirror for my car. =D

naked door. looks ugly without the 'skin'.

finalizing, and it's done!

waited for about an hour.
wasted almost 100 bucks. ahhh.

owhh, today is another public holiday.

damn i hate it, need to replace classes on some other day.
some more cannot see my girlfriend! =(

i'm cursing the 'thing' that broke my glass since afternoon. i guess that's enough?

good day people.

iloveU.

No comments: