Thursday, November 6, 2008

Obama's victory created history.

no, not Obama.


yes! Obama won! yes i know!
and NO! the fella in the photo isn't Obama!
Obama is a black man and he is the new president of United States!
but i'm not gonna talk about that in this post!!


14 years ago, the princess in my family was born, around 3 something in the afternoon.
haha i don't know why but this whole starting line sounds a little dramatic to me. Blame my girlfriend. xD

yes, today is my little sister's birthday. She's 14 year old, still a kid yet. lots of things she hasn't gone through yet.

she is the youngest in my family hence she always get what she wants. =_=

had a tiny little celebration with her 2 days earlier because it was when my parents' restaurant was closed.
went dinner at Tony Roma's, Pyramid. wonder why my dad chose Pyramid, don't you know your son went there like sooo often.

nothing so special, just had dinner and shopped around. no cake on that day, wahahaha.

Mrs.Ong and her Daughter, Ms.Ong


Mrs.Ong was laughing out loud while Mr.Ong wasn't so happy.
haha my dad looks fierce even when he is happy. =D

Mr and Mrs Ong. Mr Ong still not smiling.

Ong Annie, Mrs Ong and Mr Ong.



Owhh by the way, my sister's name is Ong Anne, but her english name is Annie, instead of Anne.
i don't know why, go ask her.

She likes to eat, sleep, and online.

Her hobby is eat, sleep and online.

She enjoys eat, sleep and online.

Her jobs are eat, sleep, online, go to school reluctantly and do houseworks unwillingly.

that explains why she is getting fatter and why i always call her pig and why my brother and i always bully her.


and if anyone of you see her with any guy out there, please inform me and you will be awarded!!

David Ong and Annie Ong.

Annie Ong and Wilson Ong.
i looked somehow retarted here. =D



She used to it already! =D


there was no cake! haha
i don't know why i am so happy with the fact that there was no cake! =_=

okay la, my mum bought her a cake today. and i bought her a box of cup cakes too, from Wondermilk.
a box of four only, cuz i'm kinda broke already haha. at least i bought her cakes right! right!

and i love few shots i taken haha enjoy.

The candles did the magic actually


But this one! without candle and it look superb! no? =_=


she actually shouted at me when i took this photo.
" why you fresh (flash) me?!! "
hahaha mind her english.


final is next week, and guess what! tomorrow my girlfriend and i will head to Pavilion!
to release our stress ma. xD

don't blame us lo, this might be the last time we dating until the next next week ma. =(
one day only, and we promised will study even more kao on saturday and sunday. =)

i'm looking forward to tomorrow's date as well as the erm..surprise she said she wants to give me on exam week? =_='
this girl is just full of ideas and surprises, and this girl is my girlfriend! hoho.


hmm.. want to wish my sister a very happy birthday and hope she enjoy our companion.
my parents actually feel bad for not spending enough time with her since they started running the restaurant years ago.

ahh, no no, don't start, i'll be going on and on with my story.
and trust me you wouldn't want to know haha.

so i'll wrap this post with this photo..


iloveU, and my sister as well.

No comments: