Sunday, November 2, 2008

i like it when we do, what about U?

hotlink is being so so gay to me!!

why why why i still couldn't make calls or send messages after top-up. i have face problem or what wtf.

owhh i'm feeling so good that i've done ALL presentations, was it good or bad presentations i don't know but i do know that i've given my best in doing slides alone for some subjects. and i have to admit my Microsoft Powerpoint 2007 is so awwwesome!

its convenient and user friendly functions are so cool. makes thing faster makes life easier.
i've been using it for a week straight to do all my slides. hoho

but one thing is some functions in Microsoft 2007 aren't compatible with the older versions, such as the one in my college, argh, so i couldn't edit it in college.

err..why am i promoting microsoft 2007.. i don't know.

alright, this week is too stressed and so homosexual. yes, homosexual because i've been finding facts and photos about homo, it was my research paper for english.

i wish you could see my slides for English presentations, about homosexuality.it was really entertaining and i hope my classmates, tutor enjoy it and i am happy with my last minute work. wahahaha.
credit to my girlfriend, who staying up late and found me all those gay photos, which makes my effective opening for the presentation so effective and effectively gay haha.
thanks baby!

slept at 10p.m and wake up in 3 in the morning was my routine for past few days.

can see my eyes are redish or sometimes yellowish in the night everyday. =_= i think something wrong with my kidney already having so little sleeps these days.

ohhh anywayyyyy. now i can sleep for as long as i want to and this is exactly what i want do nowww!

update more maybe tomorrow, my cam not with me. Brother brought it to POOL PARTY, so jealous. =(

baby send me our pretty pretty photos cuz i want to show off here. xD
i miss you by the way, very much and sorry for making you worried sick today, your boyfriend has face problem and hotlink hates me.

have a good night everyone.

iloveU.

No comments: