Thursday, September 11, 2008

i'm in the mood to pose for the camera,
i'm in the mood to blog.
why? because i'm done with my mid semester exams already!
meanwhile the rest of my course mates still have one more paper to go,
that's what makes me extra happy i guess? wahahaha.
they gonna sit for a silly paper, moral studies, i've done that in sunway already last time.
it's plain boring and useless, to me.

going to college tomorrow, still thinking to go for jason's celebration or not.
or dating with baby alone?
ahh i don't wannnna think! =( baby your turn to think.

let's talk about the exams.
don't have high expection this time, unlike last semester.
sigh. but not too bad i guess? my lord.
anyway, let's not look back and feel remorse for. =D the crowd.

that's all i guess? i'm just here to tell everyone of you that i'm done with exams, a lil bit earlier than the rest. hahahaha.

baby, need me to say more? i've told you very clearly this afternoon.
iloveU

No comments: